I care deeply about the well-being of my clients. Through your card reading, I hope to encourage you to hear your “inner guide” and empower you to make your own informed decisions.
- My readings are constructive not destructive. My goal is to empower you.
- I will be compassionate and respectful to your feelings. I will not judge or condemn.
- I will not leave you feeling scared or powerless.
- I do not do emergency, same-day readings.
I believe that whatever one sows, one will reap. Working with integrity is something I hold in high esteem. To the best of my ability, I will answer questions with as much detail and information as possible.
- I will give honesty and kindness in equal measure.
- I will not encourage you come back to me for more readings or more money.
- There will be no hidden charges when you book a reading.
- I will not answer questions that I do not believe I am capable of answering.
We all exist in relationships and communities with people so your questions and cards will often involve your environment or important individuals in your life. It’s still your reading and I only read cards with you at the center.
- Anything communicated within the confines of our session will be confidential.
- I will not read cards for people without permission.
- I will not read cards for under age children without parental permission.
I am strongly intuitive and am able to read cards for you. I am not a psychic, medium or telepath. I am also not a lawyer, doctor, therapist, or financial advisor.
- I will not issue curses or remove spells.
- I will not read for gambling purposes such as lottery numbers or sporting events.
- I do not give financial, legal, psychological or medical advice.
- I reserve the right to refuse any reading that doesn’t adhere to my code of ethics.
I will continue to study, research, and advance my own professional development as a card reader.